Italian modular polyurethane standard rooms provide a simple and quick cool or freezer room solution.
Features & Benefits:
- Available in 2m and 2.4m height
- Patented MVS (MISA Vacuum System) high density isothermal polyurethane modular panel system for excellent insulation and greater energy efficiency.
- MISA patented “fast fit” twin hook cam-lock system for quick and easy assembly and disassembly.
- MSV patented technology means no panel cutting, riveting or gluing.
- MISA 60mm polyurethane panels are up to 50% more efficient when operating at 43°C compared to 75mm and 80mm EPS panel systems.
- Food safety is significantly enhanced with MISA's innovative antibacterial system.
- Easy to clean; internal and external rounded corners and unique integrated coving provides for superior food grade sanitation.
- Shielded electronic controller with simple to use digital temperature display.
- MISA P250 Roll-in insulated flooring made from high density reinforced polyurethane and ply covered by 0.7mm galvanised steel with anti-slip plastic coating (precise load to maximum of 140kg on a limited surface 10cm2 e.g. the foot of shelving).
- Internal safety release and bells on doors, hinged doors fitted with key locks.
- Door is availble in right-hand hinge only.
- ISO 9001 Certified Quality System.
- HACCP Certified.
- All MISA standard chiller or freezer rooms can be supplied with MISA Heavy or Standard Duty Freeblock
Gross Volume:3.07 litres
Floor Area:3.3489 m2
Operating Temperature:32°C - 43°C at 75% RH ambient